Churches that are members of the Union of Christian Churches “New Generation” consider themselves part of the Universal Church – the Body of Christ and strive for fraternal fellowship and service to the Lord with all who believe in Christ and serve Him. The doctrine of Christians of the Evangelical faith is based on the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments and corresponds to the Niceno-Tsaregrad Creed and the doctrinal definition of the IV Ecumenical (Chalcedon) Council (Chalcedon oros).
- In the One good God, eternally abiding in three Persons (hypostases), namely: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- In Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. We believe that Jesus Christ was crucified for the sins of all people, buried and resurrected from the dead, that He ascended into heaven and is currently at the right hand of the Father.
- We believe that man is made in the image of God as the crown and goal of all creation. But because of sin, man lost his relationship with God, and therefore every person needs repentance before God for the forgiveness of sins.
- We believe that by believing in the sacrificial death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, each person receives the remission of sins and eternal life, is born again (again), becomes a child of God, and receives the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that everyone who has repented and believed in Christ must enter into a covenant with the Lord through water baptism.
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ. The Church was created by Christ and unites all those who believe in Him at all times. Belonging to the Church of Christ is expressed through belonging to and active participation in the life of the local community.
- We believe that the Communion (Lord’s Supper) is the Lord’s commandment for the Church. The elements of Communion – bread and wine – are His Body and Blood. By worthily participating in them, believers renew their connection with Christ, unite with the Lord and His Church, receive help from God for a pious life.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the absolute authority in matters of faith and practice in the life of the Church.
- We believe that every Christian is called to follow Christ, which is expressed in the development of relationships with the Lord, serving God and people, and the gospel of Christ to unbelievers. Conscientious and creative work in accordance with personal calling and gifts is a way to serve the Lord and establish His Kingdom in this world. The goal of a Christian’s life is transformation into the image of Christ, which is accomplished by the action of the Holy Spirit with the active assistance of the believer. This process takes place throughout the life of a Christian.
- We believe in the baptism (filling) with the Holy Spirit – the endowment with power from above to serve the Lord and bear witness to Him.
- We believe in the operation of all the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the Church of Christ throughout the entire time from the Day of Pentecost to the Coming of the Lord.
- We look forward to the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ in glory, the resurrection of the dead and the Last Judgment. We believe that after the Judgment there will be a transformation of the entire universe – the establishment of the Kingdom of God.